lördag 14 december 2019

Important for the so called 99,9 percent "Christians" updated 2019-12-14

1 John 2:3-6 “We can be sure that we know him if we OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS (more than one command, it is commandments, the 10). If someone claims, “I know God,” but doesn’t OBEY GOD’S COMMANDMENTS, that person is a liar and is not living in the truth. But those who OBEY GOD’S WORD truly show how completely they love him. That is how we know we are living in him. Those who say they live in God should live their lives as Jesus did”

THE PROUD IN GODS EYES IS NOT WHO PEOPLE THINK, IN CARNAL OWN WILL PROUD MEANS.., ITS THOSE WHO IGNORE GODS LAWS AND BIBLE ITS COMMANDS AND COMMANDMENTS, AND SEE GODS WORD BIBLE, AS NOT OF GODS WORD.. MUST DIFFER BETWEEN GODLY AND UNGODLY THINGS. DIFFER BETWEEN GODLY AND UNGODLY THINGS CLICK HERE:
“You rebuke the insolent, proud, accursed ones, who wander off from your commandments.” Psalm 119:21
http://biblebrowser.com/psalms/119-21.htm

True Trinity Yahweh, God, is the same Yesterday Today and Forever, God True of Bible, Gods Word, never changes, Malachi 3:6-9:

"These messages from the LORD JESUS are stressing the importance of following the commandments of GOD. The commandments are not obsolete for this era. It is even clear in these verses found in Matthew 19:17 and Revelation 12:17, New Testament verses, that GOD’s commandments are not obsolete for this generation:

Matthew 19:17 "Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments."
http://biblehub.com/matthew/19-17.htm

Revelation 12:17: Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commandments and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

Read the testimony's of why good Christians end up in hell. Why, because they ignored My Commandments. I cannot tolerate this. Haven't you read that I GOD never change? Haven't your read that I GOD have given you these guidelines so it would go well with you? Read My Word from Genesis until Revelation and you shall find it.
Ask Me to open your eyes and you shall see it. Listen to Me My people, I beg you. Take My Word seriously. Do not go by your own reasonings. This is a great deception and you are in great danger when you do this. Your own reasonings cannot be trusted. Oh the ones who search Me earnestly, shall found Me! They shall see the truth, because they long for only Me, pleasing and loving Me, not their own flesh.

Crucify your flesh daily My children! Everybody who reads this, take this very seriously, because I do not see a lot of changes yet in My people. I do not want to condemn you. I only want to save you. I provided the tools: My death and resurrection. You do the rest. I cannot choose in your place. I created you with freewill. Now choose and search Me earnestly. If you would only have a glimpse of heaven and hell, you would know what to choose. Still, I send many and they are not believed. Listen to MY prophets! These are the last warnings.

I am asking you: Where are the people searching Me earnestly? How many faces do I see on the ground? Many of you think this is just for the ones outside, but everybody should search their hearts constantly in order to be saved. I came to die for you, but you must work out your salvation daily. Live HOLY before My Face. Lay down before My Face. Cry out before My Face. Long for Me with all that is in you. 
I am your GOD. Do as I tell you in My Word. No compromises with My Word. Read the commandments and ask Me how to live them. Not how you think you should live them.
Keep My Sabbath Day (every Friday evening sunset end to Saturday evening sunset end, every week) Holy.
"

God commanded me again to show this rebuke to all so called 99,9 percent called Christians and 99,9 percent Churches, you, many are carnal and have no contact with True God, Trinity Yahweh or True Jesus Christ, Gods Son of Bible, Gods Word, as you claim you do… You have no Idea How holy God is…….. He is always the same and never ever changes, YAHWEH OF BIBLE WARNS AGAIN by prophets s and s:
My dear daughter, write it down. Hear what I have to say to you. I speak to you to warn My children. Many still live in sin and do not live after My word (BIBLE ANDS ITS COMMANDS AND COMMANDMENTS, ALL GODS LAWS). They think I am an all-encompassing God that overlooks everything through the fingers. My word (BIBLE ANDS ITS COMMANDS AND COMMANDMENTS, ALL GODS LAWS) however says that I do after My word (BIBLE ANDS ITS COMMANDS AND COMMANDMENTS). This includes the blessings, the prophecies, but also my wrath. I am a God that is not amenable to even be consumed by something.
I am a God of love; a greater God of love will not exist in eternity. Therefore, I cannot bear sin. I am a God of purity and cleanliness and a blazing fire. Live after My Word My children! Don’t think it doesn’t matter. Every action has a consequence for eternity. Everything is seen, everything is marked, everything will be revealed. Many of My children think it is okay to not take My Word (BIBLE ANDS ITS COMMANDS AND COMMANDMENTS, ALL GODS LAWS) so very precisely. I am telling you that it certainly matters! My Word stands firm. My Word is written (BIBLE ANDS ITS COMMANDS AND COMMANDMENTS, ALL GODS LAWS). My Word will not change. I God do not change. Therefore, My people listen to Me. Live after My Word (BIBLE ANDS ITS COMMANDS AND COMMANDMENTS, ALL GODS LAWS). Every commandment is important.
I have given My commandments to My servant Moses, so it would go well with you. Why are you living then under your own commandments? You are making yourself a god by these ‘commandments.’ I do not tolerate this. I am an all-consuming God. And also the violation of My Word (BIBLE ANDS ITS COMMANDS AND COMMANDMENTS, ALL GODS LAWS) I will not tolerate. I love you My children, My love is infinite. But sin is sin.
Study My Word and live after My commandments. Or do you think I am a God that lies and does not honor His word (BIBLE ANDS ITS COMMANDS AND COMMANDMENTS, ALL GODS LAWS)? I tell you, I, God, do honor My Word (BIBLE ANDS ITS COMMANDS AND COMMANDMENTS, ALL GODS LAWS) and I am loyal to My Word (BIBLE ANDS ITS COMMANDS AND COMMANDMENTS, ALL GODS LAWS). I don’t lie. My Word (BIBLE ANDS ITS COMMANDS AND COMMANDMENTS, ALL GODS LAWS) stands firm. Keep the commandments so it will go well with you. Oh sure, I died for your righteousness and I am risen so you would have eternal life with Me, but I did not die so My Law (BIBLE ANDS ITS COMMANDS AND COMMANDMENTS, ALL GODS LAWS), My Word (BIBLE ANDS ITS COMMANDS AND COMMANDMENTS, ALL GODS LAWS) would be ignored. My commandments reflects My all, I AM. And I AM changes not.
Wake up Christians! My commandments are etched on stone with My own Hand. Why do you throw these in the water! I know what is good for you and if you live within the boundaries of My Word (BIBLE ANDS ITS COMMANDS AND COMMANDMENTS, ALL GODS LAWS), it will go well with you. Study My Word and act by it, so your blessings cannot be counted any more. This is My Word.”
2 Corinthians 12:19-21 (King James Version)
“19Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? We speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying. 20For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults: 21And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.”
Ezekiel 1:27-28 (King James Version)
“27And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about. 28As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.”
1 John 5:2-3 (King James Version)
“2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.””
1 John 2:3-6 “We can be sure that we know him if we OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS. If someone claims, “I know God,” but doesn’t OBEY GOD’S COMMANDMENTS, that person is a liar and is not living in the truth. But those who OBEY GOD’S WORD truly show how completely they love him. That is how we know we are living in him. Those who say they live in God should live their lives as Jesus did.”
GOD GAVE ME THIS ALSO NOW, IT IS WRITTEN:
“Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, in the holiness and sincerity that are from God. We have done so not according to worldly wisdom but according to God’s grace.“
2 Corinthians 1:12 And this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in relation to you, in the holiness and sincerity that are from God--not in worldly wisdom, but in the grace of God."
Be blessed:

BIBLICAL TRUE YAHWEH, GOD, CREATOR OF ALL LIFE AND UNIVERSE OF BIBLE, GODS WORD, WANTED ME TO ADD THIS, HOWEVER:

BIBLICAL TRUE JESUS CHRIST, YESHUA,  GODS SON, SPEAKS NOW:

ONLY A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE OF ALL PREACHING IS PLEASING TO ME. I COVER MY EARS WHEN I LISTEN. MY ANGELS TURN AWAY WHEN THEY HEAR. THEY ONLY REACT TO MY WORD ( LIVE DO OBEY EACH SECOND BY HIS SPIRIT AND OUR WILL DAILY EVERYDAY BIBLE AND ITS COMMANDS AND COMMANDMENTS, ALL GODS LAWS), SO MANY OF MY ANGELS ARE UNEMPLOYED IN YOUR CHURCHES.
THEY CANNOT BRING MY BLESSING, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO WORK WITH. THEY ONLY REACT TO MY WORD (BIBLE GODS WORD), MY HOLY ANGELS, MY MESSENGERS. YOU DO NOT REALIZE WHAT YOU MISS.

GOD TRINTY YAHWEH AND JESUS CHRIST GOD SON TRUE OF BIBLE GODS WORD SAYS:
"
I am a loving GOD, but turn your back to ME and learn the consequences. This generation has turned away completely and loves ME not. It does not love MY ways, MY Holiness. I am a pure, perfect, loving GOD to be feared. I love deeply, but I punish deeply. Turn from ME and learn the seriousness of your decision. Decide against ME and I decide against you. Reject ME and I must reject you. I cannot help you if you walk away from MY salvation and go it alone.
I am a GOD of total control and fairness and righteousness.  Therefore I will visit those who have not complied to MY Word (Bible Gods Word) and ordinances.  They will know and feel and experience what it is to live without their GOD, their MAKER and SAVIOR.  These words may sound harsh, but MY Word (Bible Gods Word) also is not without harshness.
Those who read MY Word, know their GOD.  They know and learn how I am.  I have all this written down in MY Word(Bible Gods Word) so people would know their GOD, MY righteousness, MY holiness, MY desire for a pure and clean people.  I AM is sacred.  I cannot allow injustice in MY Kingdom. Therefore, I will visit the evil one on earth.  They will face MY wrath.
Many think they are ready, but they are not.  Many think they are blessed in their church, but they are not.  Their blessings are not always MY blessings."

Vital:

https://truebiblegodswordteachings.blogspot.com/2019/12/faith-is-not-gift-of-god-in-eph-28-9.html

And Very Vital :

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar